Technical Project Manager
The Technical Project Manager will oversee customers’ support, training and customization needs. Translates customers’ requirements (features, functionalities) into technical details and to a non-technical person. Instrumental in all phases of technical project management including interfacing with all constituents to ensure timely, high quality delivery of projects and initiatives.
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Break projects into actions and set timeframes
- Oversee project procurement management
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Provide developers with customers’ feedback to help identify potential new features or products
- Analyze customers’ needs and suggest upgrades or additional features to meet their requirements
- Train customers to use products effectively
- 3 years’ experience as a Technical Project Manager or similar
- Familiarity with software and front-end development
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Solid technical background with hands on experience in digital technologies
- An ability to grasp customers’ needs and suggest timely solutions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A degree in Computer Science or relevant field is preferred
- PMP / PRINCE2 certification is a plus
- Requires up to 25% travel time
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
At Concrete Vision, we value our employees and are committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. We offer paid holidays; health, dental and vision insurance; and short- and long-term disability. We also offer Flex Spending for medical and daycare as well as a Health Savings Account. Our 401(k) plan has a profit-sharing feature whereby eligible employees receive company contributions based on our profitability.
Salaried position; TBD based on qualifications.
NOTE: This position profile identifies the key responsibilities and expectations for performance. It cannot encompass all specific job tasks that an employee may be required to perform. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and perform job related duties as may be reasonably assigned by his/her supervisor.
Concrete Vision is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
*** No agencies please. ***
Send your resume to email@example.com.