.NET Software Developer
The Software Developer will be responsible for the development and maintenance of a .NET web-based application and its backend services. You will be working along-side other developers on our software product. Commitment to collaborative problem solving and creating a quality software product is essential.
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings and weekly review meetings
- Participate in requirements gathering and technical design meetings
- Assist in the development of new features for software product
- Assist in the maintenance and debugging of software product
- Assist in review and testing of software product changes
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize effectively to meet deadlines
- 5+ years’ experience of full-stack web development experience using:
- Microsoft IIS and SQL Server
- C#, ASP.NET Core/MVC/Entity Framework and Dependency Injection
- Experience with Syncfusion UI tools is preferred
- Experience with Jira, Bitbucket and GIT is preferred
- Experience developing with AutoDesk Revit, AutoDesk A360, AutoDesk AutoCAD and/or AutoDesk Forge APIs is desirable, but not required
- Familiarity with Microsoft PowerBI and/or Microsoft Dynamics is desirable, but not required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Bachelors Degree in computer science or relevant field desired
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
At Concrete Vision, we value our employees and are committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. We offer paid holidays; health, dental and vision insurance; and short- and long-term disability. We also offer Flex Spending for medical and daycare as well as a Health Savings Account. Our 401(k) plan has a profit-sharing feature whereby eligible employees receive company contributions based on our profitability.
Hourly position; TBD based on qualifications.
NOTE: This position profile identifies the key responsibilities and expectations for performance. It cannot encompass all specific job tasks that an employee may be required to perform. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and perform job related duties as may be reasonably assigned by his/her supervisor.
Concrete Vision is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
*** No agencies please. ***
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.