FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
President, VPRO, Inc.
Concrete Vision Sold to Private Investor
Allendale, Michigan – July 1, 2019 – VPRO, Inc. announces the sale of Concrete Vision to a private investor. This investor currently holds a significant stake in the precast market and is committed to the advancement of this software platform for the benefit of the industry. The new ownership will allow for an acceleration of strategic initiatives furthering the integration of the software into the manufacturing and installation of precast components.
Some of the main initiatives are listed below:
- Increasing the staff with the addition of a technical project manager. This individual’s primary focus will be the interface between clients and the development team. Our goal is to improve our customer services as well as increase responsiveness. In addition, another developer is planned to be added near the end of the calendar or first part of next year.
- Creation of best practices user content library. Clients will have access to videos demonstrating some of the best practices within the varying modules within Concrete Vision.
- Establish user forum and user group meetings. Client will be able to attend user group meeting hosted by Concrete Vision focusing on specific topics/modules. These meetings are intended to be a ‘hands-on’ working session where clients can interface directly with CV personnel as well as peers using the software.
About Concrete Vision
Concrete Vision is a completely web-based Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software application designed specifically for the precast concrete industry. Concrete Vision has clients throughout the United States. Dan VanWieren will remain president and oversee all day-to-day operations. All existing staff will remain in their current roles.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
President, VPRO, inc.
Concrete Vision Chosen by Rocky Mountain Prestress
Grandville, Michigan – May 4, 2015 – Dan VanWieren, President of VPRO, inc. today announced that its software has been chosen as the new Project Management software solution by Rocky Mountain Prestress “Companies using the Concrete Vision solution have realized at least $250,000 per year in savings. We are pleased that Rocky Mountain Prestress has chosen to partner with us in increasing the effectiveness and profitability of their company through the use of our software.” VanWieren stated.
About Rocky Mountain Prestress
Since 1958, Rocky Mountain Prestress has been on the leading edge of design, fabrication and construction of structural and architectural precast concrete structures. Our exceptional, comprehensive services and products—combined with an unmatched commitment to safety—have made us the preferred partner for the manufacturing and construction of high-quality precast and prestressed concrete systems. Rocky Mountain Prestress can be reached on the web at www.rmpprestresss.com.
About VPRO, inc.
VPRO, inc. was incorporated in January 2001 in the State of Michigan. Headquartered in Grandville, Michigan, the company is a privately held corporation providing a variety of IT solutions including network configuration, maintenance, security, and Internet connectivity. VPRO’s core software product, Concrete Vision, is a completely web-based project management software application designed specifically for the precast concrete industry. The company can be reached at 616-530-5911 or on the web at www.vproinc.com.
Concrete Vision Launches New Website
Wyoming, Michigan – May 1, 2015 – Concrete Vision, an ERP/MRP web-based software application for the Precast Concrete Manufacturing Industry, has launched its new website www.concretevision.com.
The new website provides a simplified site navigation to make it quick and easy for the visitor to find the product information they are looking for. Other website features include:
- Convenient forms to request product information and schedule demos
- Industry Events and Links
- Concrete Vision news and events
- Customer support links
Concrete Vision was one of the presenters this year at the the PCI (Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute) Project Management Workshop. The workshop was held May 13-16, 2014 at the Embassy Suites, Denver, CO.